Vacuum press for forming Solid Surface TVG
The vacuum-membrane press is designed for heating and forming materials as solid surface (CORIAN, HI-MACS, STARON, KERROCK) Pet felt, PMMA, ABS, HIPS, and other materials which can be formed into any shape after heat treatment.
The TVG press combines two independent devices, a heating furnace and a membrane press, which significantly increases the capabilities of the device. Due to the use of an additional upper heating dome, the press becomes even more versatile when pressing natural veneers and heat bending.
The press is available in two dimensions, a vacuum table 3000 x 1500 mm, a heating furnace 2000 x 1000 mm and an economical version for smaller enterprises, a vacuum table 1500 x 1500 mm, a heating furnace 1000 x 1000 mm.
Area of aplication
- 2D 3D vacuum thermoforming of mineral-acrylic boards (solid surface).
- Production of sinks, washbasins, bathtubs, window sills, etc.
- Covering simple and shaped elements with natural veneer (doors, frames, chairs, tables, furniture, coffins).
- Veneering elements with HPL laminates in 2D format (kitchen worktops, window sills).
- Application of structural elements (stone veneer, decorative mats).
- Wrapping car cockpit with leather (dashboard, gear stick, etc.).
- Sandwich technology with honeycomb.
- PET felt forming and layer gluing
- Solid welded structure, powder coated.
- Equipped with an electronic vacuum control system, which will allow us to automatically operate the pump with a buffer tank, it allows you to save electricity by automatically turning off the pump after reaching the set vacuum value.
- The electronic system of the upper heating dome with a PID controller will allow us to heat the press up to 80°C
- Heating furnace made of anodized aluminum, double-sided, independently heating up to a temperature of 200°C
- Built-in silicone membrane with very high flexibility (800% stretch)
- Built-in, maintenance-free, dry vacuum pump (40 m3) -0.85 to -0.9 bar (9000) kg / m2
- Built-in 25 liter buffer tank.
- The furnace is opened by a pneumatic actuators
- The upper heating dome is made of aluminum.
|Working table dimensions (length x width), mm:||3000 х 1500||1500 х 1500|
|Silicone rubber membrane 800% temperature max.||220°C||220°C|
|Heating power of the furnace, kW:||2 x 8=16||2 x 4=8|
|Top dome heater power, kW:||3||2|
|Pump power, kW:||1,5||1,5|
|Vacuum pump performance, m3/h:||40||40|
|Working vacuum, kg/сm2 (bar):||– 0,85 do -0,90||– 0,85 do -0,90|
|Noise level, Db:||<70||<70|
|Tension, V:||3P 400 50Hz||3P 400 50Hz|
|Overall sizes, mm :|
We provide a 3-year warranty on the device!
Configuration according to customer's wishes
Optionally, the machine can be configured according to the customer’s wishes, e.g .:
- Enlarged dimensions of the machine
- Workpiece height.
- Aluminum worktop or version with a heated worktop.
- 2 or 3 mm silicone membrane.
- Increased maximum operating temperature of the dome.
- Installed system for quick cooling of thermoplastic elements through fans in the dome or version of the machine without a heating dome for unforced cooling.
- Oven for heating panels, e.g. mineral-acrylic, at a maximum temperature of 200 ° C installed under the worktop.
- The furnace can be either a single-sided plate version or air heating by means of hot air circulation.
- Increased capacity of the vacuum pump.
- Overview window of the pressing process with light instaled in the dome.