Hot-air heating furnance
The hot-air heating furnace is designed for heating solid surface materials (CORIAN, HI-MACS, STARON, KERROCK, LG and others), which can be formed into any shape after heat treatment.
- The furnace is made of 50x50xmm profiles, thermally insulated with lime-silicon plates and heat-insulating cardboard.
- A sliding drawer for loading elements is mounted in the heating chamber.
- Spiral heaters with the dimensions of fi 200 used in the furnace, connected with a hot air mixer, cause even heating of the element.
- The heating furnace is protected against overheating of the chamber.
- The control panel in the front part of the furnace is equipped with a main switch, electronic temperature controller, timer, overcurrent protection of heaters and controls, SSR relays, a lamp signaling the operation of the furnace.
- Temperature sensor typ. K (cold soldered, quick response to temperature changes)
|Dimensions of the working table (length x width), mm||2000 х 1000|
|Max. working temperature||200 °C|
|Heatting power of heatting furnance, kW:||4 x 2kW=8kW|
|Tension, V:||3F 400V 50Hz|
|Dimensions of device, mm :
We provide a 1-year warranty on the device.