Vacuum press for forming Solid Surface TVG Special
The vacuum-membrane press with pneumatically lifted membrane is designed for heating and forming thermoformed materials, e.g. solid surface (CORIAN, HI-MACS, STARON, KERROCK, LG. PLEXI and others), which can be formed into any shape after heat treatment. Equipped with a heating system that allows you to shorten the gluing time and increase production efficiency. The TVG series vacuum presses are intended for small and large production plants.
Area of aplication
- Covering simple and shaped elements with natural veneer (doors, frames, chairs, tables, furniture, coffins)
- Veneering elements with HPL laminates in 2D format (kitchen worktops, window sills)
- Ironing of structural surfaces (stone veneer, decorative mats)
- Production of elements using the sandwich-sandwich method (columns, semicircles, flat surfaces)
- Wrapping the cockpit elements in the car with leather (dashboard, gear stick, etc.)
- Forming mineral-acrylic solidsurface boards, e.g. Corian, Staron, Hi-Macs, etc.
- Molding of thermoplastic plastics
- Solid welded structure, powder coated
- Equipped with an electronic vacuum control system, which will allow us to automatically operate the pump with a buffer tank, it allows you to save electricity by turning off the pump after reaching the set vacuum value.
- Electronic heating system with a PID controller with an air mixer in the dome will allow us to heat the press up to 80°C
- Built-in silicone membrane
- Heating furnace with anodized aluminum plates
- Two-sided heating, independent up to 200°C
- Equipped with two pneumatic actuators for lifting the membrane with a heating dome
- Press table top made of HPL board, optional aluminum top
- Built-in vacuum pump -0,9 bar (9000) kg / m2
- Built-in 25 liter buffer tank
- The upper heating dome is made of aluminum
|Working field size (length x width), mm:||2850 х 1350||2850 x 1550|
|Maximum height of the workpiece with a width of 500mm in the center of the field||500mm||550mm|
|Dimensions of pneumatically lifted plate heating furnace||2000×1000||2000×1000|
|Silicone membrane 800% temperature max.:||220||220|
|Heater power, kW:||6kW + termoobieg||6kW + termoobieg|
|Pump power, kW:||1,25||1,25|
|Vacuum pump capacity, m3/h:||40||40|
|Working vacuum, kg/сm2 (bar):||– 0,85||– 0,85|
|Noise level, Db:||< 70||< 70|
|Voltage, V:||3P 400 50Hz||3P 400 50Hz|
|Machine dimensions, mm :
We provide 1-year warranty on the device.
Configuration according to customer's wishes
Optionally, the machine can be configured according to the customer’s wishes, e.g .:
- enlarged dimensions of the machine (e.g. 4100×1850)
- workpiece height.
- aluminum worktop or version with a heated worktop.
- system of smooth diaphragm tension adjustment.
- 2 or 3mm silicone membrane.
- increased maximum operating temperature of the dome.
- installed system for quick cooling of thermoplastic elements through fans in the dome or version of the machine without a heating dome for unforced cooling.
- increased capacity of the vacuum pump.
- built-in controller for automatic operation.
- an overview window of the pressing process with lighting installed in the dome.
Photo of TVG-300 HV Special
- 2D 3D vacuum thermoforming of mineral-acrylic plates (solid surface) – a separate oven is required to heat the solid surface
- Production: sinks, washbasins, bathtubs, window sills, etc.
- Graphics sublimation into various materials: wood, metal, solid surface, glass, etc.
TVG-300 HVK Special - Comfort version
Additional advantages of the HVK- Special model:
- Independent lifting and lowering of the heating dome (important when forming a solid surface, the dome remains in the upper part).
- The furnace is suspended under the table (no need to bend down, the bottom shelf of the furnace slides forward, hands-free operation with a pneumatic pedal)
- Mobile control panel